Learn to link your Community in the sidebar of your Course product to give your customers a convenient way to navigate between your Course and your Community.
In this article:
- Why link to your Community from your Course?
- Step 1. Copy the link to your Kajabi Community
- Step 2. Link your Community in your Course sidebar
Why link to your Community from your Course?
Have you bundled your Course and Community products into a single Offer so that all of your Course students also get access to your Kajabi Community?
If so, help your students easily navigate between your Course and Community by adding a link to your Community in your Course sidebar.
Step 1. Copy the link to your Kajabi Community
To link your Kajabi Community in your Course sidebar, first locate and copy the Community URL:
- From your dashboard, select the Products tab.
- Then, select the Community tab.
- Click the Go to Community link next to your Community name. Your Community will open in a new browser tab.
- Navigate to your Community Home page.
- Select the horizontal ellipsis
...menu in the left sidebar next to your Community name and choose Share.
- Then, click the Copy Link button to copy your Community URL:
Step 2. Link your Community in your Course sidebar
Once you've copied your Community URL, head over to your Course product to add the link:
- Return to the browser tab where you're logged into the Kajabi app.
- Select Courses in the left sidebar, then click to open the Course product where you want to link your Community.
- Select the Customize tab.
- Move your cursor to the course template image and select Customize again.
- In the left sidebar of the template editor, click Product Sidebar.
- Select Add Content and choose Custom Block.
- Add information about your Community such as a title/heading, image, and description. Then, update the CTA Text field to indicate that clicking the CTA button will lead to your Community.
- In the first CTA Action field, select Go to a URL. Then, paste the URL you copied for your Community into the second field.
- (Optional) Select the Open in New Window checkbox to open the URL in a new browser tab.
- Once you've made all of your desired changes, click Save:
And that’s how you can link your Community in the sidebar of a Course! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!