Leverage the power of the Creator Studio by allowing Kajabi to integrate with your social media networks.
In this article:
What permissions does Creator Studio need?
Kajabi can share the video clips you make in Creator Studio directly to your social media. In order to do so, Kajabi requires that you give us permission to do all of the following for each social media account you connect.
On Facebook, we will ask to:
- Manage your business to allow us to post on your behalf.
For your Facebook Pages, we will ask to:
- Show a list of the Pages you manage to allow you to pick which Page to post to.
- Create and manage content on your page to post your video clip on your behalf.
- Publish videos to your timeline on your behalf to be able to post video files on your account.
- Read content posted on the page to share with you how your video clip performs.
For your Facebook Groups, we will ask to:
- Post content into groups on your behalf to post your video clip on your behalf.
- Access your authored posts and comments in groups to share with you how your video clip performs.
On Instagram, we will ask to:
- Access your profile and posts from the Instagram account connected to your Page to allow you to pick which account to post as and to post your video clip on your behalf.
- Upload media and create posts for the Instagram account connected to your Page to be able to post video files on your account.
On LinkedIn, we will ask to:
- Access your profile to post your video clip to your LinkedIn profile.
How do I remove what Kajabi can do on my accounts?
You can remove Kajabi's access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts by navigating to Facebook and accessing the Business Integrations under Settings > Security and Login > Business Integrations.
Previously posted videos will still appear on your Facebook page, Facebook group, or Instagram account until you delete them on the social network.
You can read more instructions from Facebook here: How do I edit the privacy and settings for my business integrations or remove them from Facebook?
And that is all the permissions you need for Creator Studio! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!