Learn about the most recent updates available with the new Course Admin experience.
In this article:
With the new Course Admin experience:
- Easily search your Courses and Lessons
- Navigate your Course builder with ease
Check out what's new with the Course builder!
With the new Admin experience:
- Search more easily with the new search bar.
Sort your Products by date of creation, alphabetical order, or the number of customers:
- Rearrange your Products as they are displayed for your customers with the new Library sorting page:
Course outline editor
Build your Course Products with the new, easy-to-navigate Course builder:
- Create your Offers in the Offers tab directly from the Course builder.
- Add Modules, Submodules, and Lessons easily using the "Add Content" button.
- Build Modules, Lessons, and Submodules into individual sections of your Course outline with the in-line "Add content" link.
- Navigate to your content easier with the newly added search bar. Search by the title of your Module, Submodule, or Lesson.
- Build your Course Product with the new intuitive tab structure.
- Quickly update your Course Lesson visibility with the newly updated Draft, Publish, Drip, and Lock dropdown menu.
- Focus on the Modules, Submodules, and Lessons you are working on by expanding and collapsing the other sections.
Click image to expand
Course lesson editor
Build your content into your Course Product with the new Course Lesson editing experience:
- Select your desired media: None, Video, Audio, or Assessment.
- Add downloadable content to the Downloads section of your Course Lesson body.
- Update the visibility of your Course Lesson by changing the "Status".
And that’s the new Course Admin experience! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!