Find out if the Membership Product Blueprint is the right blueprint for your Product.
In this article:
What is the Membership Product Blueprint?
With the Membership model your Members pay a recurring fee (recurring subscription Offers) to get access to ever-evolving content.
You have likely participated in a Membership framework before. Think of subscription services like Netflix or Amazon Prime.
With the Membership Product Blueprint on Kajabi, you have the space and the tools to create a fresh, relevant Product to acquire new Members and inspire brand loyalty, commitment, and community among your existing Members.
Retain your Members by consistently fulfilling your promises and offering valuable insights and delivering new, fresh content on a consistent basis.
Pros and cons of Memberships
- By nature, memberships evolve and can be easily changed and improved over time.
- Memberships generate recurring revenue!
- Memberships are typically sold at a lower price point. This makes your value more accessible to a greater percentage of your audience.
- Because memberships are typically sold at a lower price point and are broken up as recurring payments, your Members can feel more in control of their payments.
- Memberships are a great way to build a sense of community (tip: connect a Community Product) among your Members.
- Memberships are long-term and can require more commitment, time, and resources than a mini course or online course.
- Due to the lower price point, it can take longer to reach your financial goals.
Membership sites aren’t for everyone. They require work, commitment, and time.
But, if you have those three things, you may want to consider creating your very own Membership Product.
Membership product outline
The Membership Product Blueprint helps you get started with three Categories containing 3-4 Product Posts per Category.