Learn to design your Course Product with Momentum.
In this article:
- What is the Momentum Theme?
- How to install the Momentum theme
- How to customize the Momentum theme
- Momentum sections
- Momentum page settings
What is Momentum?
The Momentum theme is exclusive to your Course Product Editor. It is a theme built for simplicity and easy content consumption.
With Momentum, the focus is placed heavily on your content and what is being delivered in the course product, minimizing distractions that could detour your customers experience.
How to install the Momentum theme
Get started with the Momentum theme by first installing the theme to your product.
Installing the Theme allows you to begin designing your Product pages, but they will not be visible to your members.
This allows you to design and update your Product behind-the-scenes until you are ready to make it visible to your Members.
To install Momentum:
- Open the Products tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Product you wish to design.
- Click Customize.
- Select Install Theme.
- Select the Momentum Theme to preview.
- Click Install Theme:
Customize the pages that make up your Product
After installing Momentum, navigate through the various Product Pages from the bottom left dropdown menu in the page editor:
Learn to customize your Product Post Page with the Momentum Product Theme
Once you have finished customizing and designing your Product, you are ready to activate it! Learn to activate your theme
How to customize the Momentum theme
Customize your Product theme with Kajabi's click-to-edit system. Simply locate the section you wish to customize and make your desired changes in the sidebar control panel.
Or select the different sections from the sidebar control panel to edit the various sections that make up your Product page.
With the Momentum Theme, you can customize the various Sections of your page and the Product Page Settings.
Navigation Title is the back link text displayed in the top left corner of the Product page.
Customize the language used to communicate the back link:
Navigation is the Momentum's sidebar displaying the Categories and Posts that make up your Product.
Customize the Navigation menu to hide or show your Product Posts:
Welcome Screen is the header section of the Momentum theme. Customize the language used for the:
- welcome back headline,
- the progress text directly below the welcome back message,
- and the start, resume, and restart text located in the top right button of your header:
Tabs are located directly below the Momentum theme header to navigate between the Dashboard, Categories, and Announcements for the Product.
Customize the language for each tab by editing the Tabs section of the Momentum theme:
Dashboard Body is located in the main, middle section of your Product Page.
Add a combination of text, image, and video block(s) to your Dashboard Body to optimize your members experience with your Product:
Dashboard Sidebar is located on the far right of the Product page.
Similar to the Dashboard Body, add a combination of card, image, text, and video block(s) to optimize your members experience with the main Product Dashboard:
Customize the search bar located directly above the Dashboard Sidebar from the General Settings in the Product Page Settings tab. Skip to general settings
Momentum page settings
The page settings of your theme streamline the build and design of your entire Product by generating your configured page settings across every page of your Product.
With Momentum, this will update your favicon, typography, color scheme, and general settings across your:
- Main Product page
- Announcements page
- Categories page
- Category page
- Post page
- Comment page
- Search page
Customize the settings for your Product page by opening the Settings tab from the sidebar control panel:
Favicon: a small icon on a website's tab or window in your browser.
You're probably familiar with the favicon for the sites you frequently visit, such as the blue Kajabi favicon for this very page:
While adding a favicon is simple, it's just one more way you can signal your business's professionalism and reinforce your brand.
The ideal image file size for favicons is a 32x32 PNG.
However, if you upload a bigger image Kajabi will help you resize it.
Upload your favicon by clicking Select Image and uploading a new file or by selecting a recent file.
Typography allows you to customize the font across your Product Page.
Use the dropdown menus to change the font for your Heading text and Base (or paragraph) text:
Color Scheme is your overall Product page color scheme:
- Primary is the main color of your page. This will impact the welcome back screen located at the top of your Product page:
- Accent is the secondary color for your page and will change the color of your video player if applicable:
- Sidebar Background is the navigation menu sidebar located on the left-most portion of your Product page. Select your desired color to change the appearance of the members left sidebar:
General Settings include your page visibility, pagination, and comments. Use your General Settings to customize the language and text used to communicate the various sections of your page.
- Visibility changes the visibility of your Product Dashboard and Search bar. Hide or show your Product Dashboard and/or Search bar by customizing the Visibility General Settings.
- Pagination is the language used to communicate the next or previous pages your members can explore if applicable. Customize the language used by entering your desired text for each field.
- Comments general setting allows you to change the language used for the different comment features in a Product Post.