Learn the resources and reports available to your Affiliates from their Affiliate Portal.
In this article:
What is the Affiliate portal?
Similar to your Affiliate Dashboard, the Affiliate Portal is your Affiliate's dashboard to access their resources and reports as your Affiliate.
After an Affiliate is added to your site by registering or by manually adding them as an Affiliate, they will receive an Affiliate User welcome email containing their Login credentials and a link to access their Affiliate Portal.
Need to send your Affiliate the link to log in? Learn more
The Affiliate Portal allows your Affiliates to:
- View their Stats.
- Copy their personalized Coupon Code.
- Access their Public Share Links.
- Export their Purchase Summary Report.
- Change their Settings to update their Profile, email preferences, and change their Password.
Your Affiliate's stat cards provide insight into their performance:
- Clicks: The total number of clicks on all Affiliate Share Links.
- Form Submissions: The number of opt-ins (or Forms submitted) tracked through your Affiliate Share Links.
- Conversions: The total number of Offer purchases is tracked through your Affiliate Share Links and Coupons.
- Conversion Rate: Overall conversions divided by overall clicks:
Purchase summary report
Affiliates can access their Purchase Summary Report by exporting a CSV file from their Reports tab:
When an Affiliate exports their Purchase Summary Report, their report will display the customer name, the Offer purchased, and the date of purchase:
Not sure how your Affiliates get paid? Click here to learn more.
Still have questions? Let us know your question below to have it added to the list or reach out to Support if you need additional assistance. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!