In this article:
- Setting up your pre-recorded evergreen webinar
- Step 1. Generate the Zoom Webinar Funnel
- Step 2. Create a webinar room page
- Step 3. Upload your pre-recorded video
- Step 4. Set your event to repeat
Setting up your pre-recorded evergreen webinar
Build your pre-recorded evergreen webinar with the latest features available with the Zoom Webinar Funnel Template.
A pre-recorded evergreen webinar is a webinar set to repeat over time.
Before setting up your pre-recorded evergreen webinar in Kajabi, record and edit your webinar video. This video will serve as your pre-recorded webinar.
After recording and editing your webinar video, keep your video in an easily accessible location to upload into your Funnel.
Step 1. Generate the Zoom Webinar Funnel
- Open the Marketing tab from your Dashboard.
- Click the Funnels tab.
- Select the Zoom Webinar Funnel Template.
- Click Create Funnel.
- Complete the prompt to generate your Funnel. Note: Leave the Zoom Link field empty if you wish to upload your pre-recorded video.
- Click Generate Funnel:
Want to create a Funnel to your live webinar with a webinar link? Learn more
Step 2. Create a webinar room page
After generating your Funnel, add a new page to upload your video to.
To create a new Funnel page:
- From the Funnel builder, use your cursor to hover over the space between the Confirmation Page and the Sales Page until the + Add Page button shows.
- Click + Add Page.
- Select New Landing Page.
- Select Video.
- Click Next.
- Then, select the page that best fits your brand.
- Click Next again.
- Enter the title for your page (internal title, not visible to page visitors).
- Then, click Save to generate your page:
Step 3. Upload your pre-recorded video
After adding your webinar room page to your Funnel it is now time to upload your pre-recorded webinar video.
From the Funnel builder:
- Open your Webinar Room page.
- Navigate to the sidebar editor and click Video.
- Select Video Actions.
- Click Upload a New File.
- Upload your video.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes:
Customize your video thumbnail:
- From the video page, navigate to the sidebar editor and click Video.
- Click Select Image.
- Select Upload a New File.
- Upload your image.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
Step 4. Set your event to repeat
With an evergreen webinar, your event is set to repeat over time:
- Open the Event section of your Funnel.
- Toggle on Repeat this event.
- Select how often you want your Funnel to repeat.
- Then, click Save:
Now that you have set up the main building blocks for your pre-recorded evergreen webinar, customize the rest of your Funnel to fit your brand and business.
Then, begin sharing your Funnel with your audience! Learn to share your Funnel
And that’s how to set up a pre-recorded evergreen webinar with the Zoom Webinar Funnel! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!