In this article:
- Setting up your pre-recorded evergreen webinar
- Step 1. Generate the Zoom Webinar OVO pipeline
- Step 2. Create a webinar room page
- Step 3. Upload your pre-recorded video
- Step 4. Set your event to repeat
Setting up your pre-recorded evergreen webinar
Build your pre-recorded evergreen webinar with the latest features available with the Zoom Webinar OVO Pipeline Blueprint.
A pre-recorded evergreen webinar is a webinar set to repeat over time.
Before setting up your pre-recorded evergreen webinar in Kajabi, record and edit your webinar video. This video will serve as your pre-recorded webinar.
After recording and editing your webinar video, keep your video in an easily accessible location to upload into your pipeline.
Step 1. Generate the Zoom Webinar OVO pipeline
- Open the Marketing tab from your Dashboard.
- Click the Pipelines tab.
- Select the Zoom Webinar OVO Pipeline Blueprint.
- Click Create Pipeline.
- Complete the prompt to generate your Pipeline. Note: Leave the Zoom Link field empty if you wish to upload your pre-recorded video.
- Click Generate Pipeline:
Want to create a Pipeline to your live webinar with a webinar link? Learn more
Step 2. Create a webinar room page
After generating your Pipeline, add a new page to upload your video to.
To create a new pipeline page:
- From the Pipeline builder, use your cursor to hover over the space between the Confirmation Page and the Sales Page until the + Add Page button shows.
- Click + Add Page.
- Select New Landing Page.
- Select Video.
- Click Next.
- Then, select the page that best fits your brand.
- Click Next again.
- Enter the title for your page (internal title, not visible to page visitors).
- Then, click Save to generate your page:
Step 3. Upload your pre-recorded video
After adding your webinar room page to your Pipeline it is now time to upload your pre-recorded webinar video.
From the Pipeline builder:
- Open your Webinar Room page.
- Navigate to the sidebar editor and click Video.
- Select Video Actions.
- Click Upload a New File.
- Upload your video.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes:
Customize your video thumbnail:
- From the video page, navigate to the sidebar editor and click Video.
- Click Select Image.
- Select Upload a New File.
- Upload your image.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
Step 4. Set your event to repeat
With an evergreen webinar, your event is set to repeat over time:
- Open the Event section of your Pipeline.
- Toggle on Repeat this event.
- Select how often you want your Pipeline to repeat.
- Then, click Save:
Now that you have set up the main building blocks for your pre-recorded evergreen webinar, customize the rest of your Pipeline to fit your brand and business.
Then, begin sharing your Pipeline with your audience! Learn to share your Pipeline