Adding audio to your page is an entertaining and impactful way to engage with your audience, quickly informing your visitors while giving your site a discernible personality. Learn to add an Audio Block to a page.
Adding an Audio Block
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your page. Learn more
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the content block list, select Audio.
- Your newly created Audio Block will generate at the bottom of the Section:
Customizing Your Audio Block
With Kajabi, customize the look and feel of an Audio Block with the various customization features.
In an Audio Block, you can:
- Adjust the width of the Block
- Add the Audio displayed
- Choose an Audio Action
- Customize the displayed Audio Title and Subtitle
- Customize the Player Accent Color
- Customize the look and feel of the Block with your Audio Block Settings:
Add Audio File
- Uploading a New File
- Download Audio file
- Upload a New File
Audio Block Width
The Audio Block can be customized to:
- Change the width of the Block
Title & Subtitle
- Customize the displayed Title and Subtitle text in the Audio Player
Player Accent Color
- Change the Accent Color of your Audio Player. Select a color or replace the hex code with your desired color hex code.
Customizing Your Block Settings
To adjust the look and feel of the Block, configure your Block Settings by customizing:
And that's how to add an Audio Block to a page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!