Looking to refer someone to Kajabi? Here are some tips!
In this article:
Tips for Referring Someone to Kajabi
There's so much to love about Kajabi that sometimes it's hard to decide where to start!
These ideas will help make sharing your affiliate link simple so you can earn Partner commissions:
- Host an interactive Q&A with your community to answer questions about starting and growing an online business.
- Share your Partner affiliate link as part of the tools and resources you recommend.
- Add your affiliate link to the sidebar of your Products on Kajabi.
- Include your affiliate link in the signature line of your emails.
- Talk with friends or family who might be interested in starting their own online business.
- Repost Kajabi's social media posts. Get your community excited about the platform!
- Share your Kajabi story on social media. Let your audience know how you got started and how much your life has changed.
- Create a short link on your domain that's easy to remember and share (example: example.com/kajabi). This link can redirect to your affiliate link.
- Add a "tools and resources" page to your website showcasing what you use for your business, and add your affiliate link.
Whether you choose 1 of these strategies to start or implement every suggestion, these simple tips can help you build your income as an affiliate!
Head to your Partner dashboard to grab your unique referral link and start sharing today:
Social media is a powerful tool that can help you connect with others and expand your community worldwide!
However, figuring out how to use it effectively can be tricky.
Here are 3 social media strategies we recommend to help you get started in affiliate marketing:
- Create a content series: Write a series of blog posts, or publish videos that help new entrepreneurs get started or existing business owners scale. This will give you plenty of content to share on social media!
- Share your story: Everyone loves to hear the story of a Hero's journey. Get personal with your audience. Share where you started, what worked and didn't, and strategies and tools (like Kajabi) you'd recommend.
- Go live: Use Facebook or Instagram Live to answer questions and share tutorials. This will allow you to attract potential referrals while creating genuine connections.
Ready to start sharing? Head over to your Partner dashboard to grab your affiliate link:
If you're already leveraging email marketing in your business, then you're just a few clicks away from increasing your referral income.
Here are some email strategies to help you get started:
- Sprinkle in some mentions of the ways you use Kajabi in your next newsletter or future email sequence.
- Create a new email sequence offering tools and resources (like Kajabi) your customers can use to create their own business.
- Design a special offer just for your email subscribers that gives some of your content as a bonus when they sign up for Kajabi.
And of course, don't forget to include your Partner link in any emails you send to make referrals!
Grab it from your Partner dashboard and start sharing today:
Still have questions? Reach out to email@example.com if you need additional assistance. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!