Providing templates in the Template Store? Here are a few tips to help you stand out!
In this article:
- What are customers looking for?
- Template criteria
- Template type
- Quick tips to make your templates stand out
What are customers looking for?
Kajabi customers purchasing templates are looking for a simple solution to their tough design problems. Many purchasing the templates know how they want their brands to look but cannot achieve it with their current level of design skills. This is where you can help!
When a template is submitted, the Approval team looks for the following requirements:
- Template is uploadable
- Documentation link
Does your template need an extra set of instructions? If so, make sure to include the documentation within the template upload.
- The ability for video/audio upload
- Editor buttons (undo, redo, save, preview)
- Global settings
- Image upload
- Video/Audio upload
- Section/Block reordering/Cloning
Update your template settings information:
- Open the Code Editor for your template type (e.g., Website, Landing, or Product Page). Learn to access the code editor.
- Open the Config folder.
- Locate the Theme Name, Author information, Documentation link, and Support URL to update:
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes.
If you have any additional materials, you will need to provide any documentation to support the customer for the install of your template.
If you are providing a Website template, please ensure that your template includes the following:
- Ability to add website pages
- Page navigation
- Pages that show as System or Draft/Published
If you are providing a Product template, please ensure that your template includes the following:
- Page navigation
- Library navigation
- User settings navigation
Quick tips to make your templates stand out
Create based on category
Create based on the customer's aesthetic:
- Real Estate
Create specific pages:
- Link in bio pages
- Sales pages for specific sales goals/events
- Community pages
- Coming Soon pages
- Media pages
And that's how you can create templates that stand out! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!