Maximize your profit by adding an upsell to your order flow. Your customers can choose to purchase another product with just one click.
In this article:
What is an Upsell?
An Upsell is used as a way to advertise another Offer after the initial Offer has been purchased. A user will complete a purchase and the Upsell will appear as a pop-up after checking out and before setting up their login information. The pop-up will ask your customer to make an additional purchase. If the user chooses to make the additional purchase, the Upsell will be added to the total purchased amount and your user will then be redirected to set up their login information.
Adding an upsell
- First, create an Offer you want to use as an Upsell.
- Then, return to your Offers Dashboard and select the Offer you wish to attach your Upsell to.
- Scroll down to the Upsell card and click + Add Upsell Offer.
- In the dropdown menu, select the Offer you want to use as the Upsell.
- Be sure to toggle On the Upsell for your customers to see during the Checkout Process:
Editing your Upsell
Once you have added an Upsell to your Offer, you have the ability to edit specific details of the Upsell even further.
To do this:
- Simply click on the Upsell you attached to your Offer within your Offer Builder.
- In the Upsell Editor, you can configure the title, description, CTA text, add a video, and more!
- Make sure the Upsell is Toggled On to ensure your customers will see it when checking out:
Remove an Upsell
Learn to remove an upsell from your Offer.
- Start from your dashboard and select the Products tab.
- Then choose Offers.
- Select the Offer in which you'd like to remove the Upsell from.
- Scroll down to the Upsell section on the Offer page and click on it.
- On the Upsell page, click on the x next to the Offer to remove it.
- Select Save to keep your changes: