Experiencing issues completing payment for your Kajabi Subscription? Learn to troubleshoot your failed payment.
In this article:
New to Kajabi
Want to scale your business with Kajabi, but having difficulty with your first payment? Consider checking for the following issues:
- Be sure the CC number, CVV, and expiration date entered are correct and reflect the information on your card.
- Make sure there are sufficient funds to cover the purchase.
If the information above is correct, you may need to contact your bank to approve the transaction.
Occasionally, a Kajabi charge can be flagged by a bank. For example, if you don't regularly purchase digital products through Stripe, or if the transaction amount is uncommon for your account.
We recommend contacting your bank to approve the transaction and complete the payment.
After the transaction has been approved with your bank, retry signing up and begin building your business with Kajabi!
Existing Kajabi Hero
Already a Kajabi Hero, but experiencing issues with your Kajabi Subscription payments? You may need to update your Billing Information:
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Locate your Account Settings.
- Click Billing.
- Locate your Payment method in the Subscription section.
- Then, click Edit payment method to view and confirm that your credit card on file is correct and hasn't expired.
- Click the Change Card button if you need to update your payment information:
Still have questions? Let us know your question below to have it added to the list or reach out to Support if you need additional assistance. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!