Experiencing issues completing payment for your Kajabi Subscription? Learn to troubleshoot your failed payment.
In this article:
New to Kajabi
Want to scale your business with Kajabi, but having difficulty with your first payment? Consider checking for the following issues:
- Be sure the CC number, CVV, and expiration date entered are correct and reflect the information on your card.
- Make sure there are sufficient funds to cover the purchase.
If the following issues are correct, you may need to contact your bank to approve the transaction.
Occasionally, a Kajabi charge can be flagged by your bank if you do not regularly purchase digital products through Stripe or if the transaction amount is uncommon for your account.
We recommend contacting your bank to approve the transaction and complete the payment.
After the transaction has been approved with your bank, retry signing up and begin building your business with Kajabi!
Existing Kajabi User
Already an existing Kajabi User, but experiencing issues with your Kajabi Subscription payments? You may need to update your Billing Information:
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Locate your Account Settings.
- Click Billing.
- Then, check the Credit Card Info section to confirm that your credit card on file is correct and not expired.
- We recommend checking the Card Number, Expiration Date, and CVC: