If you are working hard on building out your website, you may not be ready for everyone to see your site until it's finished. For this scenario, you can simply unpublish your site until you're ready for it to go live. In order to let your users know the site is still being worked on you can display a temporary "Coming Soon!" message using a Landing Page.
In This Article:
- Step 1. Create a new Landing Page
- Step 2. Customize your new Landing Page
- Step 3. Set the Landing Page as your Homepage
Step 1. Create a new Landing Page
- From the Dashboard select the Website tab.
- Select Page Builder.
- Select add + New Page:
Step 2. Customize your new Landing Page
We recommend using a Hero section to create a Coming Soon page.
- In the sidebar, click Add Section.
- Then, click Add after selecting Hero.
- Customize the text in the Hero section to display "Coming Soon!":
Step 3. Set the Landing Page as your Homepage
- From your Dashboard select Settings.
- Select Site Details.
- Scroll down to the Homepage section and change the selection to "Show a Landing Page."
- Select the "Coming Soon!" Landing Page and Save: