Learn to connect MailChimp with Kajabi to integrate MailChimp's web-based email marketing services as you build your list on your site with Kajabi.
In this article:
- MailChimp and Kajabi
- Step 1. Kajabi
- Step 2. MailChimp
- Step 3. Adding the List ID to your Kajabi form
MailChimp and Kajabi
MailChimp is a web-based email marketing service to help you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, and integrate with services you may already use and track your results.
Mailchimp enables people interested in your work or products to subscribe and unsubscribe to email marketing lists through opt-in forms.
Connect Mailchimp and Kajabi to send your Mailchimp emails to contacts submitting your Forms in Kajabi. If you wish to send additional information including tags to your List in Mailchimp, read How to Use Zapier with Kajabi.
Learn more about Kajabi's Email Campaigns to create and design engaging emails to work seamlessly within your Kajabi site!
Step 1. Kajabi
- From the dashboard, open the Settings tab.
- Select Third Party Integrations.
- Turn On the MailChimp integration:
To obtain the API Key key:
- Click the API Key link.
- Log in to MailChimp.
- Copy the API Key and paste it in Kajabi.
- Click Save:
Step 2. MailChimp
- Click the Audience tab.
- Click the Manage Audience drop-down menu.
- Select the settings from the dropdown.
- Scroll to the bottom and copy the Unique List ID:
Step 3. Adding the List ID to your Kajabi form
- From the dashboard, open the Marketing tab and click Forms.
- Create a new Form or edit an existing one.
- Check the box next to "Send the contact to a third party email provider".
- Select MailChimp.
- Paste the List-ID:
- Click save at the bottom of the page and you're good to go! Submissions through that Kajabi Form will be added to your List in MailChimp.