Learn to create an Offer to sell seats to an event, whether in-person or online.
In this article:
- Creating an Offer in Kajabi for your Event
- Step 1: Create an Event
- Step 2: Create an Offer
- Step 3: Create an Automation
Creating an Offer in Kajabi for your Event
Here at Kajabi, we are firm believers in providing you the tools to streamline the build and scaleability of your business.
Selling tickets to your Event through an Offer in Kajabi can simplify your payments by processing all payments through one platform.
Step 1: Create an Event
First, create an Event in Kajabi to attach your Offer to.
Regardless of the type of Event you are holding, whether in-person or virtually, creating an Event sets up the date and time for your Event.
Learn to Create an Event in Kajabi for more details.
Step 2: Create an Offer
After creating your Event, let's build a Ghost Offer!
A Ghost Offer is an Offer without a Product attached. This allows you to sell your Event through any platform you choose without needing to create a Product in Kajabi.
Learn more about creating Ghost Offers.
Creating your Ghost Offer for your Event:
- Open the Products tab from your Dashboard.
- Click + Add New Offer.
- Enter the Name and Price for your Offer but keep the product section blank:
Step 3: Create an Automation
Next, we are going to leverage the power of Automations.
With Automations your registrants can purchase your Ghost Offer and register to your Event (and any emails you may have set up in your Event):
- In the Offer Editor, scroll down to Automations.
- Click Add Automations.
- Make sure the When trigger is set to "Offer is purchased".
- Then, select Register to an event in the Then action dropdown.
- Finally, select your Event and click Save: