A Pipeline Blueprint is organized with a set amount of pages designed for the specific purpose of the Pipeline. Kajabi Pipeline Blueprints are customizable, giving you the ability to add or delete pages inside your Pipeline Blueprint.
Add a Landing Page to your Pipeline
To add a page to a Pipeline:
- Open the Marketing tab from your Dashboard.
- Edit an existing Pipeline.
- Use your cursor to hover over the space between two sections of your Pipeline until the + Add Page button appears.
- Click + Add Page.
- Select New Landing Page or Existing Landing Page.
- Click Next to generate your Page:
Check your previous steps to ensure that any triggers (e.g., Thank you page URL) lead to your newly added page. If your Pipeline skips your new page during your test and preview, a previous step may not be set up to lead to your newly added page.