Learn how to suspend and unsuspend your Account User to remove or reinstate their administrative access to your account.
Removing an Account User's access
Suspended Account Users don't count toward the total number of Account Users allowed with your Kajabi Plan. Suspending an Account User will remove all admin capabilities from the Account User.
Check out kajabi.com/pricing to learn more about the features provided with your Plan!
Suspending an Account User's access allows you to reinstate your User's access later if desired. To do so, revisit your Account User's profile and unsuspend the Account User.
To suspend/unsuspend your Account User:
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Locate the Account settings section.
- Select Account Users.
- Click the User's name or the Edit icon next to the User you wish to suspend or unsuspend.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click Suspend/Unsuspend User.
- Click Confirm to save and apply your changes:
And that’s how you can suspend Account Users on your site! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!