Learn to add Account Users with various roles to give your team access to admin actions on your site.
In this article:
Adding Account Users
Add Account Users (also known as Admin Users) to your Kajabi account to give your team various levels of administrative access to your site(s).
Keep in mind, Account Users cannot be removed. If you wish to remove admin capabilities from an Account User, suspend the Account User.
Suspended Account Users don't count toward the total number of Account Users allowed with your Kajabi Plan. Suspending an Account User will remove all admin capabilities from the Account User. Check out kajabi.com/pricing to learn more about the features provided with your Plan.
To add a new Account User:
- Open the Settings tab from your Dashboard.
- Locate your Account Settings and select Account Users.
- Then, click + New User.
- Enter the User Details, select a Role, and assign the User to at least one Site:
- Once the Account Users' information has been added, you will see this pop-up letting you know that the Account User has successfully been created:
- Now you will need to share with your new Account User the Password used to create their account so that they may sign-in and verify their email address.
Account User Email Confirmation:
To finish the Account User creation process, the Account User must verify their email address.
To do so:
- Once the Account User has been created, your new Account User will receive a confirmation email to their email address. They will need to click the Verify your email button in this email:
- The "Verify your email" link leads to a Kajabi log-in page. They will Sign in with the sign-in credentials you provided to them:
- Once logged in, their email will be verified, and they will be then required to make a new password that only they know, to ensure account safety. They will then be an account user:
Want to reassign an Account User to a different role? Return to your Account Users settings to update your Account User role(s).
How do my account users log in?
Your Account Users will log into the site(s) assigned to their account through the Kajabi login page (the same location the site owner logs in):
Defining Account User roles
Each admin role comes with different permissions. Learn the difference between each role that can be assigned to an Account User.
Refer to the Table of Account User Roles & Permissions below for a detailed look at each type of Account User access.
Owners have maximum permissions, including critical actions. Recommended only for business owners.
Administrators have the same permissions as owners, with the exception of Stripe connections.
This means that Administrators will have the same access and account view as the Account Owner except they will not be able to connect with Stripe through the Settings tab under Payment Integrations.
If an Administrator attempts to connect a Kajabi account with Kajabi Payments, Stripe, or Paypal they will be prompted to contact the Account Owner.
Assistants can delete and modify site content, but cannot see financial report data.
This means Assistants have access to all components of the app with the exception of:
- the Settings tab
- the Analytics tab
Assistant Dashboard View:
Support Specialists have limited access to moderate comments and manage the Contact list for the site(s) the Account Owner gives them permission to access.
Support Specialist Dashboard View:
Table of Account User Roles & Permissions
And that’s how you can add Account Users! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!