GIF is a lossless format for image files that supports both animated and static images. Learn to include a GIF to your Email Campaigns.
In this article:
How to Create a GIF from an MP4 file
- Visit the EZ GIF website.
- Choose "Video to Gif" in the top menu bar.
- Select the video you would like to convert into a GIF.
- Choose Upload.
- Select Convert to GIF.
- Scroll down to see the GIF you have created!
How to Optimize the Size of your GIF to use in an Email
- Begin with the GIF you have just created or upload the GIF to EZ GIF
- Choose Optimize.
- Remove frames until the GIF is small enough to use in an email (usually around 3-6 MiB):
How to Attach the GIF to the Body of your Email
- From the Dashboard of your Kajabi account, click the Marketing tab.
- Then, select Email Campaigns and click the title of the Email you want to edit.
- In the Body of your email, click the image icon.
- Then, click Choose File and select your GIF to upload.
- Attach to your email simply by selecting Attachment and uploading like any other attachment: