Depending on the required fields included in your Opt-in Forms, you may have a limited amount of information from existing contacts. In certain cases, you may want to collect more information from the contacts you already have on your list. Learn to collect additional information from your list.
In this article:
- Step 1. Build a landing page with a new form attached
- Step 2. Share your page with your existing contacts
Step 1. Build a landing page with a new form attached
Create your Form:
- From your Dashboard, select the Marketing tab then select Forms.
- Then, create a new Form by choosing + New Form.
- Add new Form Fields for the additional information you want to collect such as Address, City, State, and Zip Code and click Save.
Add your Form to a Landing Page:
- From there, click the Website tab.
- Click Pages.
- There, click + New Page and create a new Landing Page.
Learn to create a Page with a Form Block for details.
Step 2. Share your page with your existing contacts
First, create an email sequence
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Email Campaigns.
- Select + New Campaign in the top right corner.
- Then, select Email Sequence.
- Enter an Internal Title for your email in the field.
- In your new Email Sequence, set the Day to 0 to make sure this email will be sent to your subscribers immediately.
Next, add your opt-in page link
- In the body of the email, click the Add Button icon and paste the URL of the Opt-in Landing page just like you would with a Call to Action button.
- There, you can also customize the Text to Display on the button and the Button Color.
- Once you finish customizing your button, click Ok.
- After customizing your Email Subject and Email Body, click Save.
Then, specify your recipients
- In the top menu, click Subscribers.
- Click + Add Subscribers.
- Under the Who will receive this sequence? header, click open the dropdown menu to select who will receive this email.
- You will now be able to collect additional information from People on your list: