Assessments are a great tool for creating standardized tests, questionnaires, and surveys. Learn to create, customize, and share your Assessment.
In this article:
- Why use assessments?
- Create an assessment
- Customizing assessments
- How to share an assessment
- Viewing assessment responses
Why use assessments?
With Kajabi, Assessments can be used in a variety of ways to create an engaging experience for your Members and site visitors.
- Assess your Members' understanding of your content.
- Survey site visitors to learn more about their experience and background.
- Craft questionnaires to design tailored content for your Members and site visitors.
With this article, learn to create an Assessment on Kajabi and begin collecting information and assessing your audience.
Create an assessment
Build standardized tests and surveys on your site by creating an Assessment on Kajabi.
To create a new Assessment:
- Open the People tab from your Dashboard.
- Select Assessments.
- Click + New Assessment.
- Complete the prompt to begin customizing your Assessment:
Looking to add questions to your assessment? Learn more
In the Assessment Editor, edit the details of your Assessment, configure the Language, add Automations, and set up your after submission settings to create an Assessment that best fits your business needs.
With your Assessment details you can:
- Edit the Assessment Title.
- Include a Description.
- Enable or Disable Automatically grade assessment. Learn more
- Configure the Results Breakdown Preference to choose to display or hide your user's Assessment results upon completion.
Change the text displayed to your users when they interact with the Assessment:
- Start text
- Completed text
Customize the text to bold, italicize, underline, and/or hyperlink your text:
Navigate to the bottom of the Assessment Editor to add Automations. Automations can be used in Assessments after an Assessment is completed (the "When" trigger) for a variety of actions:
- Grant an offer
- Revoke an offer
- Subscribe to an email sequence
- Unsubscribe from an email sequence
- Register to an event
- Deregister from an event
- Add a tag
- Remove a tag
- Send an email (considered a Transactional email)
- Send a single-use coupon
Read the full guide Automations Overview to learn more about Automations on Kajabi.
After Submission Settings
Set up notification settings to:
- Send a completion email with a link to results to the user when they complete the Assessment.
- Send a completion email with a link to results to your team anytime a user completes the Assessment.
To set up notification settings:
- From the Dashboard, open the People tab.
- Edit an existing Assessment.
- Navigate to the After Submission section.
- Check the box next to your desired notification setting:
Viewing assessment responses
To view the results of your Assessment:
- Open the People tab from the Dashboard.
- Locate the Assessment you wish to view.
- Click View Results:
- View each contact's responses by clicking their email or by exporting the Assessment Results: