Assessments are a great tool for creating standardized tests and surveys. Learn to create, customize, and share your Assessment.
In this article:
Create an assessment
Build standardized tests and surveys onto your site by creating an Assessment on Kajabi.
To create a new Assessment:
- Open the People tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Assessments.
- Click + New Assessment.
- Complete the prompt to begin customizing your Assessment:
Looking to add questions to your assessment? Learn more
In the Assessment Editor, edit the details of your Assessment, configure the Language, add Automations, and set up after submission setting to create an Assessment that best fits your business needs.
- Edit the Assessment Title.
- Include a Description.
- Enable or Disable Automatically grade assessment.
- Configure the Results Breakdown Preference to choose to display or hide your user's Assessment results upon completion.
Change the text displayed to your users when they interact with the Assessment:
- Start text
- Completed text
Customize the text to bold, italicize, underline, and/or hyperlink your text:
Navigate to the bottom of the Assessment Editor to add Automations. Automations can be used in Assessments after an Assessment is completed (the "When" trigger) for a variety of actions:
- Grant an offer
- Revoke an offer
- Subscribe to an email sequence
- Unsubscribe from an email sequence
- Register to an event
- Deregister from an event
- Add a tag
- Remove a tag
- Send an email (considered a Transactional email)
- Send a single-use coupon
Read the full guide Automations Overview to learn more about Automations on Kajabi.
After Submission Settings
Set up notification settings to:
- Send a completion email with a link to results to the user when they complete the Assessment.
- Send a completion email with a link to results to your team anytime a user completes the Assessment.
To set up notification settings:
- From the Dashboard, open the People tab.
- Edit an existing Assessment.
- Navigate to the After Submission section.
- Check the box next to your desired notification setting: