Assessments are a great tool for creating standardized tests and surveys. Learn to create, customize, and share your Assessment.
In this article:
Create an assessment
To create a new Assessment:
- Open the People tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Assessments.
- Click + New Assessment.
- Complete the prompt to begin customizing your Assessment:
Looking to add questions to your assessment? Learn more
In the Assessment Editor, edit the details of your Assessment, configure the Language, add Automations, and set up after submission settings.
- Edit the Assessment Title.
- Include a Description.
- Enable or Disable Automatically grade assessment.
- Configure the Results Breakdown Preference to choose to display or hide your user's Assessment results upon completion.
Change the text displayed to your users when they interact with the Assessment:
- Start text
- Completed text
Customize the text to bold, italicize, underline, and/or hyperlink your text:
Navigate to the bottom of the Assessment Editor to add Automations. Automations can be used in Assessments after an Assessment is completed (the "When" trigger) for a variety of actions:
- Grant an offer
- Revoke an offer
- Subscribe to an email sequence
- Unsubscribe from an email sequence
- Register to an event
- Deregister from an event
- Add a tag
- Remove a tag
- Send an email (considered a Transactional email)
- Send a single-use coupon
Read the full guide Automations Overview to learn more about Automations in Kajabi.
After Submission Settings
Set up notification settings to:
- Send a completion email with a link to results to the user when they complete the Assessment.
- Send a completion email with a link to results to your team anytime a user completes the Assessment.
To set up notification settings:
- From the Dashboard, open the People tab.
- Edit an existing Assessment.
- Navigate to the After Submission section.
- Check the box next to your desired notification setting: