Learn to add Social Links with AddThis to your website.
In this article:
- Adding social Llinks with AddThis
- Step 1. Generate your AddThis embed code
- Step 2. Add the embed code to Kajabi
Adding social links with AddThis
Adding social links to your website will help your users easily connect with popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more!
Learn to use AddThis to install social links on your Kajabi Landing Page or Website.
Step 1. Generate your AddThis embed code
First, log into your AddThis account or create a free account:
- Click Tools.
- Click + Add New Tool.
- Select Share Buttons.
- Choose a Share Button/Tool type to activate.
- Customize the design and settings of the social link embed.
- Copy the embed code provided by AddThis.
Step 2. Add the embed code to Kajabi
If you have access to the Code Editor available with the Pro Plan and wish to include your AddThis Share Button to specific landing pages of your site follow the guide below:
- Open the Code Editor for the Page you wish to customize.
- Open the Templates folder.
- Select the index.liquid file.
- Paste the HTML code snippet from AddThis directly above the closing </body> tag.
- Click Save.
- Preview the page to see your social links: