Learn to remove a Call to Action button from a Text and Image Section in your landing pages.
Removing a Call to Action (CTA) from a Text & Image Section
By default, the Text & Image Section generates a Call to Action button. To delete the Call to Action:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Then, select the page you want to edit and select Customize.
- Choose the Text and Image Section from the sidebar.
- Click Call to Action in the sidebar.
- Scroll down and click Delete this Block in the sidebar and click Save: