Learn to replace the default Theme Index with a custom Homepage.
In this article:
First, Create a Custom Homepage
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Then, select Pages.
- In the top right corner of the page, click + New Page.
- Then, choose a theme:
Read more about building and customizing your Pages to begin designing your Homepage according to your brand and vision.
Next, Change your Homepage to your Custom Page
After designing your custom Homepage, assign the page to display when your users view the root of your site.
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Site Details.
- Scroll down to the Homepage header and open the dropdown menu.
- Select Show a Landing Page.
- In the generated text box, select the custom Homepage you wish to be displayed when your visitors view the root of your site.
- Click Save to keep your changes: