PayPal is a service that enables you to pay and accept payments. PayPal uses data encryption and anti-fraud technology to help keep your information secure, reducing the risk of online fraud. Learn to connect PayPal to your Kajabi Account.
In this article:
How to integrate with PayPal
To connect PayPal to your Kajabi Account:
- Step 1. Create a PayPal Business Account
- Step 2. Create a REST API App in PayPal
- Step 3. Paste API codes into your Kajabi Settings
Connecting PayPal will enable you to collect payment through PayPal on your site. First, begin by creating or upgrading a PayPal account to a Business Account.
Step 1. Create a PayPal Business Account
First, you will need to either upgrade your current PayPal account to a Business Account or create a new Business PayPal account.
If you already have a PayPal Business Account, skip to Step 2.
A Business PayPal account is required to connect PayPal to your site:
Step 2. Create a REST API App in PayPal
After you have created or upgraded to a PayPal business account you will need to go to Developer PayPal and log in with your business account credentials:
After logging in:
- Click the My Apps & Credentials tab under the Dashboard header.
- Navigate to the REST API Apps section.
- Click Live.
- Then, click Create app.
- Fill in the App Name with the name of your site or business.
- Click Create App:
You will be redirected to a page containing the API Credentials needed to set up your PayPal integration:
- Copy the Client ID.
- Show the Secret and copy it to your clipboard:
Step 3. Paste API codes into your Kajabi Settings
- Open the Settings tab from the dashboard.
- Select Payment Integrations.
- Click Connect on the PayPal integration.
- Enter your PayPal email address.
- Paste the Client ID and Secret:
When a Member purchases an Offer with a PayPal account they will automatically receive a digital receipt in the email inbox associated with their PayPal account or the email address used when checking out as a guest with PayPal: