PayPal is a service that enables you to pay and accept payments. PayPal uses data encryption and anti-fraud technology to help keep your information secure, reducing the risk of online fraud. Learn to connect PayPal to your Kajabi Account.
In this article:
How to integrate with PayPal
To connect PayPal to your Kajabi Account:
- Step 1. Create a REST API App in PayPal
- Step 2. Paste API codes in their respective fields in your Kajabi Settings
Connecting PayPal will enable you to collect payment through PayPal on your site. First, begin by creating or upgrading a PayPal account to a Business Account.
Step 1. Create a REST API App in PayPal
You will need to either upgrade your current PayPal account to a Business Account or create a new Business PayPal account.
A Business PayPal account is required to connect PayPal to your site:
After you have created or upgraded to a PayPal business account you will need to go to Developer PayPal and log in with your business account credentials:
Once you are logged in:
- Click the My Apps & Credentials tab under the Dashboard header.
- Navigate to the REST API Apps section.
- Click Live then click Create App.
- Fill in the App Name with the name of your site or business.
- Click Create App:
You will be redirected to a screen that contains the API Credentials needed to set up your PayPal integration:
- Copy the Client ID
- Show the Secret and copy it to your clipboard.
Step 2. Paste API codes in their respective fields in your Kajabi Settings:
- Open the Settings tab from the dashboard.
- Select Payment Integrations.
- Click Connect on the PayPal integration.
- Enter your PayPal email address.
- Paste the Client ID and Secret:
When a Member purchases an Offer with a PayPal account they will automatically receive a digital receipt in the email inbox associated with their PayPal account or the email address used when checking out as a guest with PayPal: