Learn to cancel your Kajabi trial.
In this article:
Canceling your Kajabi trial
We're sorry to see you go, and we hope you'll reach out to us if you find that Kajabi may be the right solution for your business in the future.
If you have questions regarding your account or need help with Kajabi, please contact our Support team and we'll be more than happy to help!
What happens after canceling my Kajabi trial?
- Canceling your Kajabi trial will cancel all future payments and access to your account at the end of your current trial period.
- On the date your account is set to cancel, your site will become inactive and inaccessible to any contacts and customers on your site. This means your existing customers cannot log in to your canceled site and will lose access to the products they have purchased.
- After canceling your account, your customers will no longer have access to the digital products built with Kajabi but will maintain their subscription payments until manually canceled by you or your customers. This allows you to determine how and when you want to handle your active recurring subscriptions through your Stripe and/or Paypal account(s).
Can I pause my Kajabi account instead?
Yes! Keep in mind that pausing your Kajabi account will not pause your trial and will require you to make Parked Account payments.
Learn to pause your Kajabi account by Parking your account and site. Parking your account gives you time away from building your business with Kajabi and allows you to pick up where you left off when you're ready to return.
How to cancel your Kajabi trial
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Locate your Account Settings.
- Click Billing.
- Navigate to the Subscription section.
- Click Cancel trial:
Still have questions? Let us know your question below to have it added to the list or reach out to Support if you need additional assistance. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!