Embedding a GIF to the body of a Product Post can be helpful for including moving visuals to your digital resource. GIFs can be used to provide a visual representation of your lesson, personalize a product, and more. Learn to embed a GIF to the body of a Product Post with GIPHY.
In this article:
Creating a GIF on GIPHY
If you want to convert your video into a GIF:
- Go to GIPHY and select Create at the top of the page.
- Drag and drop your content into the specified area.
- Stylize and add copy and filters to your GIF.
- Choose Upload to GIPHY to complete your GIF.
- Then, click <> Embed and copy the Embed Code:
Embedding the GIF into the body of your Post
Now that you have created and uploaded your GIF to GIPHY you can now attach it to the Body of your Post:
- Start from the Dashboard and choose Products.
- Then, select All Products.
- Select the Product that contains the Post you want to add your new GIF to.
- Select the Post that your GIF will be embedded within.
- Scroll down to the Body section and select <> (Source Code) at the top left of the section.
- Paste the embed code of your GIF from GIPHY and watch as it appears in the Body section of your Post.
- Click Save to keep your changes: