Learn to activate, configure, and connect your Kajabi Forms to Drip, a third-party email integration.
In this article:
Activate your Drip Integration
- From your Kajabi Dashboard, click on your Settings tab.
- Then, open the Third Party Integrations section.
- Click to enable Drip integration:
Configure the Drip Integration
The first step to configuring the integration is to add your API and Account ID.
- Next, add both entries to the Integration Settings.
Connect Drip to a Form
Once your configuration is complete, the last step is to associate the Drip integration to a Form. This will send new opt-ins to your list in Drip. The same will apply if the form is used anywhere within your site or if it's embed.
- From the Dashboard, open Marketing.
- Then, click on Forms.
- Select the Form you want to integrate Drip with.
- In the After Submission section, click Send the contact to a third-party email provider.
- Then, Save your settings.