Segment is an API that allows you to collect customer data and send it to hundreds of tools for analytics, marketing, and data warehousing. Learn more about Segment here.
In Kajabi, Segment can be used to track data on the following actions for logged in members:
- Viewed Blog
- Viewed Blog Post
- Viewed Categories
- Viewed Category
- Viewed Landing Page
- Viewed Post
- Viewed Product
- Viewed Sales Page
To set up the native Segment integration in Kajabi, you'll need to complete the following steps:
- First, you'll want to head into the Settings tab in your dashboard.
- Click into Third-Party Integrations.
- Toggle On the Segment integration.
- Once you've enabled your Segment integration you will be prompted to enter your Segment API Key. This can be found under the Settings for the Project you're setting up. To get here:
- Click on the Sources tab
- Select your Source
- Click on the Settings tab
- Click on the API Keys tab
- Click Copy next to the Write Key field.
- With your Key copied, head back into your Kajabi Integrations page and paste the key into the "API Key" field and click "Save" at the top.
You will receive confirmation that your integrations were successfully updated, and you'll be ready to start using Segment.