Learn to connect ActiveCampaign with Kajabi to integrate with ActiveCampaign's services as you build your List on your site with Kajabi.
In this article:
- ActiveCampaign and Kajabi
- Step 1: Kajabi
- Step 2: Active Campaign
- Step 3: Adding the List ID to a Kajabi Form
ActiveCampaign and Kajabi
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM software platform for small to mid-sized businesses.
Connect ActiveCampaign and Kajabi to send your ActiveCampaign emails to contacts submitting your Forms in Kajabi. Connecting ActiveCampaign and Kajabi will send your contacts name and email address collected from your Form to your connected ActiveCampaign account. If you wish to send additional information including tags to your List in ActiveCampaign, read How to Use Zapier with Kajabi.
Learn more about Kajabi's Email Campaigns to create and design engaging emails to send directly to your List right from your Kajabi site!
Step 1: Kajabi
To connect ActiveCampaign to Kajabi:
- From the Dashboard, open the Settings tab.
- Select Third Party Integrations.
- Turn on the ActiveCampaign integration:
Two boxes appear asking for your API URL and API Key. To find these:
- Log in to your Active Campaign account.
- Click the Settings tab at the bottom left of the dashboard.
- Select the Developer section.
- Copy and Past the API URL and API Key into the corresponding fields in Kajabi:
Click Save and your ActiveCampaign integration should be active.
Step 2: ActiveCampaign
Now, you'll want to set up a List in Active Campaign to link to a Kajabi Form:
- Log in to Active Campaign.
- Open the Lists tab.
- Click Add New List.
- Select the List after it has been created and copy the List ID from the URL:
In this example the List ID is "1"
Step 3: Adding the List ID to a Kajabi Form
In your Kajabi admin:
- From the dashboard, open the Marketing tab and select Forms.
- Create a new Form or edit an existing one.
- Check the box next to "Send the contact to a third party email provider".
- Select ActiveCampaign.
- Paste the List ID from the URL in step 2:
- Click Save at the top right of the page and you're good to go!
Your contact's information will now be sent to your List in ActiveCampaign when the contact submits the Form.