Once you have created your Product, learn to manage it! Follow our guide to learn how to move, delete, publish, and unpublish your Categories and Posts in your Kajabi Products!
In this article:
- Hide or unpublish a Product Post or Category
- Reassign a Post to a Different Category
- Delete a Post from a Category
- Delete a Category
Go the Product Editor Dashboard:
- From the Dashboard, click the Products tab.
- Edit an existing Product or create a new one.
Hide or unpublish a Product Post or Category
Changing a Product Category or Post from Published to Draft can be easily done to help you keep previously released content unviewable.
- Click the green checkmark icon next to the Post or Category you want to unpublish and select Draft.
Reassign a Post to a different Category:
- Scroll over the Product Post until the drag bars = appear on the left side.
- Click, drag, and drop the Post into the desired Category.
Delete a Post from a Category:
- Click the checkmark icon and select Delete.
- Delete the Post.
Delete a Category:
- First, be sure to move or delete all Posts inside of the Category.
- Click the Checkmark icon to the right Category title, to edit the category.
- Select Draft. Once your Category is in Draft, click the checkmark icon to the right of the category title again and select Delete.
- Choose Delete Category.
- Approve the "Are you sure" popup and your Category will be deleted.