Learn to send your customers to a Landing Page after they purchase your Offer. This feature can be used to direct your customers to a custom page such as a custom thank you page, event registration page, or another sales page.
Send customers to a landing page after checkout
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Choose the specific Offer you want to edit or create a new one.
- After you set up the Offer, navigate to the Post Purchase section .
- Select Existing Landing Page in the Post-purchase dropdown menu.
- Then, choose the Landing Page that you would like your customers to be sent to after Checkout.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
If your checkout page does not include the password field in your checkout form, your customer will first encounter the password creation page before they are sent to the landing page you set up in your Post Purchase settings.