The new Sales tab is currently in beta and may not appear for your account. Click here to learn how to enable or disable the beta feature. If you do not have the Sales tab beta feature enabled, access your Offers from the Products tab.
Learn to send your customers to a Landing Page after they purchase your Offer. This feature can be used to direct your customers to a custom page such as a custom thank you page, event registration page, or another sales page.
Send customers to a landing page after checkout
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Choose the specific Offer you want to edit or create a new one.
- After you set up the Offer, navigate to the After Purchase section on the bottom right corner of the page.
- Check the box that says Send the Member to a Thank You Page.
- In the dropdown menu, select Go to a Landing Page.
- Choose the Landing Page that you would like your customers to be sent to after Checkout.
- Then, click Save to keep your changes: