Whether you are sharing new product developments or sharing your weekend plans, posting to your communities will keep your members engaged in your content and allow you to connect in a personal, reachable way. Learn about the many features Kajabi has to offer with community posts.
In this article:
Creating a post
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Click the Community Product you wish to access.
- Then, click Go to Community.
- Click Write Something to create a Post:
Adding media to a post
- Upload an image
Include a visual image to your Post to include a variety of media to your Feed and Topics.
- Add a Video
Add a video with a video link to share videos, go live within your Community, add your own videos with your links from YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, or any video link.
- Include a link
Share a link to articles, pages, blogs, recommended Offers, and more with your Community by adding a link as the Media Type for your Community Post.
Send a notification
- Click Send notification to all members to notify all Community Members of your Post. This can be used to provide updates, announcements, and more.
Use different Community Post Actions to follow and unfollow existing Community Posts, pin a post to the top, edit the Post, and delete a Post.
For More information on Post Actions, follow along with a more in-depth article: Using Post Actions