Sell webinars, workshops, and more by creating a Ghost Offer. Follow this guide to learn how to create an automated system to allow customers to purchase a scheduled time slot.
In this article:
- First, Create a Ghost Offer
- Then, Sell a Call or Workshop after purchase
- Or Set up a Call or Workshop Session before purchase
Create a ghost offer
A Ghost Offer is creating an offer without a Product attached.
This will be ideal for selling webinars or workshops.
To create a Ghost Offer:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select Add New Offer.
- Create and Price your Offer according to the service you would like to sell.
- Make sure not to connect a Product to the Offer.
- Add After Purchase settings and Automations that will include simple, clear next steps for those who have purchased your Ghost Offer:
Next, determine whether you wish to sell your ghost offer before or after your customer purchases:
Sell a call or workshop session after purchase
Step 1. Build a landing page with an embedded calendar
If you haven't already, go ahead and get a Calendly account here: https://calendly.com/pages/pricing
Create your schedule and event types.
Then, prepare to embed your calendar on a Kajabi page.
To embed your calendar on a Kajabi page:
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Pages and customize the landing page.
- In the sidebar, click Add Section.
- Locate the Custom header and select Custom Code.
- Click Add.
- Your newly created Custom Code section will generate at the bottom of your page.
- Paste the Calendly embed code in the Custom Code field.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Step 2. Connect your ghost offer to the calendar app
- Open the Sales tab to navigate to your Offers.
- Choose the Ghost Offer you want to edit or create a new one.
- After you set up the Offer, navigate to the After Purchase section on the bottom right corner of the page.
- Check the box that says Send the Member to a Thank You Page.
- In the dropdown menu, select Go to a Landing Page.
- Select the page in which the calendar widget is embedded:
You are now ready to start selling and booking sessions!
Set up a Call or Workshop Session before purchase
Step 1. Copy the link to the checkout page of your ghost offer
- In the Offer Status section of your newly created Ghost Offer, click Get Link:
- Then, click Copy:
Step 2. Configure your scheduling tool
If you haven't already, go ahead and get a Calendly account here: https://calendly.com/pages/pricing.
- In Calendly, add and edit your new Event Type.
- Configure your Event to your preferences.
- Then, below the Additional Options header, click open the Confirmation Page tab.
- Use the dropdown menu for the On Confirmation section to select Redirect to an external site.
- Below the Redirect URL header, paste the link to the Checkout Page of your Ghost Offer: