Although the Affiliate Signup page is not customizable, you can design a custom page with Kajabi Pages to include your desired Affiliate Onboarding content. With your custom page, include your Affiliate Signup Link to capture your Affiliate registrations while customizing your Affiliate's onboarding experience. Learn to create a custom Affiliate Center for your site.
In this article:
- What is the affiliate signup page?
- Step 1. Copy your unique affiliate signup link
- Step 2. Create a landing page
- Step 3. Create a call to action with your unique affiliate signup link
What is the affiliate signup page?
The Affiliate Signup Page is used for the main purpose of recording and tracking your Affiliate registrations and cannot be customized. This page can be accessed by simply sharing the Affiliate Signup Link:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Affiliates.
- Locate the Affiliate Signup Link.
- Click Copy.
Sharing this direct link will display your Affiliate Signup Page:
Step 1. Copy your unique affiliate signup link
To get started building your custom Affiliate Page, first copy your unique Affiliate Signup Link:
- Open the Sales tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Affiliates.
- Then, click Copy next to your unique Affiliate Signup Link:
Step 2. Create a landing page
Now that you have copied your Affiliate Signup Link, let's generate your custom Page:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Navigate to the top right corner.
- Click + New Page.
- From there, select a Theme that best fits your vision for your Affiliate Page:
By building your Affiliate Center with a custom Page, you gain full design flexibility to create a unique onboarding experience for your Affiliates.
Step 3. Create a call to action with your unique affiliate signup link
In your new Page, design your custom Affiliate Signup Page according to your brand and vision.
To capture your Affiliate Registrations in your Affiliate Dashboard, be sure to connect your Affiliate Signup Link to your Page.
We recommend creating a Call to Action in your custom Page to create this connection:
- In your desired Page Editor, click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- Then, navigate to the sidebar panel.
- Click Add Content.
- Then, select Call to Action.
- In the sidebar, locate Button Action.
- Select Go to a URL.
- In the field below the dropdown, paste in your unique Affiliate Signup Link copied in Step 1.
- Then, customize your Call to Action appearance.
- Be sure to click Save to keep your changes: