By default, a Kajabi checkout page will only require the purchaser to enter an email address before completing the purchase. They will be asked to complete their profile (name, password, etc.) after completing the purchase. With extra contact information, you can require your customers to enter their name and create a password before they are able to complete the checkout process.
Edit extra contact information:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Click to edit an existing Offer or create a new Offer.
- Click Edit Checkout on the offer navigation.
- Select the Extra Contact Information section from the sidebar.
- Check the options to collect name and/or password: