Learn how to require your customers to create a name and password before they are able to complete the checkout process.
By default, a Kajabi checkout page will only require the purchaser to enter an email address before completing the purchase. They will be asked to complete their profile (name, password, etc.) after completing the purchase.
With extra contact information, you can require your customers to enter their names and create a password before they are able to complete the checkout process.
Edit extra contact information:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Click to edit an existing Offer or create a new Offer.
- Click Edit Checkout at the top right of the Offer Editor.
- Select Form fields from the sidebar.
- Check the option to Collect name.
- Then, click Back.
- Next, select Additional settings from the sidebar.
- Under Log in requirement, select Returning customers must log in.
- Click the checkbox next to Collect new customer passwords.
- Then, click Save to apply your changes:
And that's how to collect a name and password on the Checkout Page!
Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback.
Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!