By default, a Kajabi checkout page will only require the purchaser to enter an email address before completing the purchase. They will be asked to complete their profile (name, password, etc.) after completing the purchase. You can require your customers to enter their name and create a password before they are able to complete the checkout process.
Edit extra contact information:
- From the Dashboard, click Products.
- Then, open Offers.
- Click to edit an existing Offer or create a new Offer.
- Click Edit Checkout on the offer navigation.
- Select the Extra Contact Information section from the sidebar.
- Check the option to collect name and password: