In this article:
- Setting up your pre-recorded evergreen webinar
- Step 1. Generate the webinar legacy pipeline
- Step 2. Upload your pre-recorded video
- Step 3. Set your event to repeat
Setting up your pre-recorded evergreen webinar
Set up your pre-recorded evergreen webinar to repeat over time with the legacy pipeline, Webinar.
Before setting up your pre-recorded evergreen webinar in Kajabi, record and edit your webinar video. This video will serve as your pre-recorded webinar.
After recording and editing your webinar video, keep your video in an easily accessible location to upload into your pipeline.
Step 1. Generate the webinar legacy pipeline
- Open the Marketing tab from your Dashboard.
- Click the Pipelines tab.
- Navigate to the bottom of your Pipeline Blueprints to open Legacy Pipelines.
- Select Webinar.
- Then, click Create Pipeline.
- Complete the prompt to generate your Pipeline. Note: Be sure to select "pre-recorded webinar"
- Click Create Pipeline:
Step 2. Upload your pre-recorded video
After generating your Webinar Pipeline it is now time to upload your pre-recorded webinar video.
From the Pipeline builder:
- Open the Webinar Room page.
- Navigate to the sidebar editor and click Event Video.
- Scroll to the During Event section.
- Click Add video.
- Upload your video.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes:
Step 3. Set your event to repeat
With an evergreen webinar, your event is set to repeat over time:
- Open the Event section of your Pipeline.
- Toggle on Repeat this event.
- Select how often you want your Webinar Pipeline to repeat.
- Then, click Save:
Now that you have set up the main building blocks for your pre-recorded evergreen webinar, customize the rest of your Pipeline to fit your brand and business.
Then, begin sharing your Pipeline with your audience! Learn to share your Pipeline