A Form in Kajabi is a very versatile tool that can be used for many actions such as: subscribing someone to an email sequence, granting them an offer, registering them to an event, and more. Here is a guide on how to create forms, and then use the same Form throughout your site, pipelines, and external pages.
In this article:
Creating a form
To create a new Form:
- From the Dashboard, open the Marketing tab.
- Then, select Forms.
- Click Create Opt-in Form.
- Add a title, add new fields, Automations, and customize after submission actions:
Learn to create and customize your form for more details.
Adding a form to a page
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages and select the Page you wish to edit or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the Theme Editor.
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the list, select Form.
- Your newly created Form Block will generate at the bottom of the Section.
- Select an existing Form from the dropdown to populate your Form in the Block.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Learn to Customize your Form on your Page with our step by step tutorial:
Adding the form to a pipeline
To add the Form to a pipeline:
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Then, select Pipelines.
- Select an existing pipeline or create a new one.
- Click Opt-in inside the Blueprint Checklist on the left.
- Click to Edit the Form.
- Choose the Form in the dropdown under Form in the sidebar editor on the right.
- Click Save.
Embed the form in a separate site
To embed the Form in a separate site:
- Choose the Marketing tab.
- Select Forms.
- Select the Form you would like to embed.
- On the top menu under the form title, choose Embed.
- On this page, you can edit basic settings, color schemes, and the embed Style.
- Once you have configured how you would like your embedded Form to appear, copy and paste the embed code onto the desired page and use this form on your website outside of Kajabi.
When submitted, the Form will perform all actions and automations regularly within Kajabi: