Spread your reach, build your list, and gain new subscribers by embedding your forms to virtually any page on the web. Learn to simply embed your Kajabi Forms onto your external webpages (i.e., third-party website).
In this article:
Finding the embed code
To locate your Form embed code:
- Open the Marketing tab.
- Select Forms.
- Edit an existing Form or create a new one.
- Click the < > Embed tab from the top menu.
Then, copy the embed code and use it in source code of the external page where you want the Kajabi Form to work.
Pasting the embed code
Now that the form is configured, you can paste the embed code on the external page.
- Copy the embed code at the top of the page:
- Paste the embed code into the source code of your external web page.
- If you are using the inline style, the location of this embed code will determine where the Form is located on the page.
- Save and refresh the page.
Customize the design and copy for the embedded Form.
Replace the default title (i.e., Join the Newsletter) and subtitle for your Form when embedding your form to an external page.
- Edit the Form Title, Subtitle, and Button Text
- Choose the color for the button, background, and text.
- Save your changes before copying the embed code:
After customizing the Form settings, you can select the Form style.
This setting will determine how the embedded Form will be displayed on the web page.
- Inline embeds are displayed within the web page.
- Popup forms will be displayed as a popup on the page:
Popup form settings
With the embed style set as a popup, customize additional settings:
- Loading Delay: How many seconds before the popup appears.
- Frequency: Don't show the popup to return visitors for this number of days.