Editing the fields of your Forms to customize your Opt-Ins and Event Registrations will allow you to gather specific and unique information about your leads and customers. Follow this tutorial to learn how to customize your Forms.
In this article:
Add a new field to your Form
To add or create a new field to be used in your Form:
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Forms.
- From there, create a new Form or edit an existing one.
- Scroll down to Form Fields and click Add Form Field.
- Select an existing Field or click Create A New Field.
- Click Save:
When a Form is submitted, the data collected will be included in the submitter's Contacts Profile. View the submitted data in your Contacts tab. Learn more
Editing your Form field
In the Form Editor you can:
- Click on an existing field on the Form to edit the field.
- Change the order of the fields on your form by clicking and holding
=next to the field title and dragging to your desired location.
- Choose to make the form field required by checking or unchecking Make this field required in the Field Editor.
Editing your form field:
Create a new field type
Text Field type allows your form submitters to enter a short line of custom text:
Phone Field type allows your form submitters to enter their phone number:
Email Field type allows your form submitters to enter another email:
Text Area Field type allows your form submitters to enter more text than the Text Type:
Checkbox Field type allows your form submitters to check a box or leave it unchecked (typically used with yes or no type inquiries, but can also be used for a "select all that apply" question):
Select Box Field type allows your form submitters to select a choice from a dropdown menu:
Radio Buttons Field type allows your form submitters to check a button next to their selection:
Country Field type allows your form submitters to select a country from a dropdown menu:
And that’s how you can add and edit Form Fields! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!