Learn to set up your Opt-In Forms to trigger an automation based on your submitters' response with a custom Checkbox Field Type.
Customize your form automation
To trigger an automation based on the response of your form submitter, create a new automation in your Form:
- From the Dashboard, select Marketing then select Forms.
- Create a new form or choose an existing form to edit.
- Under Form Fields, choose Add Form Field.
- Then, Create a New Field.
- Add a title to your Custom Field and under the "Type" dropdown, select Checkbox.
- After creating the new Checkbox field, click Add Automation.
- Select the action you want to occur after the form is submitted in the Then dropdown menu.
- Then, click the Add Condition button.
- Select the name of the Custom Checkbox field filter in the Select Filter drop-down menu. (This can usually be found towards the bottom of the drop-down).
- Enter 1 in the final field to trigger the Automation if the box is checked in the Form.