Learn to use a Call to Action on your landing pages to encourage your website visitors to open a separate page, purchase an offer, and much more.
In this article:
What is a Call to Action?
A Call to Action is an instruction to the audience to provoke an immediate response, usually using an imperative verb such as buy now, find out more or visit a store today.
The Call to Action (CTA) button in Kajabi can be used to:
- Lead a visitor to a custom Landing Page
- Lead to a sale by going to a Checkout Page
- Encourage your audience to download a file
- Lead to any website page with a URL link
- Open a Two-Step Optin Popup
- And act as an anchor link to lead to a section of the page
Where can I use a Call to Action button?
A Call to Action (CTA) button can be used throughout your Kajabi website in your Website, Products, and Pipeline pages with the Premier theme and Kajabi Legacy Themes (with the exception of the Glass Theme).
The Call to Action button can be used in many of the sections in Premier including:
- Call To Action
- Custom Content
- Event Video
- Facebook Comments
- Pricing Options
- Text & Image