If you wish to display a thumbnail image for your video in place of the default placeholder image, you will need to upload your image to your video section. Learn to add a thumbnail image for a video on your landing page.
Add a thumbnail image for a landing page video:
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Click the Landing page tab.
- Select the landing page you wish to edit.
- Select the section with your video.
- Then, click on the video to open the editor.
- Under the video uploader on the left sidebar, click Select Image.
- Upload a new image or select a recent file to use as the thumbnail.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Still have questions? Let us know your question below to have it added to the list or reach out to Support if you need additional assistance. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!