If you wish to display a thumbnail image for your video in place of the default placeholder image, you will need to upload your image to your video section. Learn to add a thumbnail image for a video on your landing page.
Add a thumbnail image for a landing page video:
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the landing page you wish to edit.
- Select the section with your video.
- Then, click on the video to edit.
- Under the video uploader on the left sidebar, click Select Image.
- Upload a new image or select a recent file to use as the thumbnail.
- Click Save to keep your changes: