You will need to add a thumbnail image to your Landing Page video or the Kajabi default image will remain as the thumbnail for the video. Learn to add a thumbnail image for a Landing Page Video.
This article refers to the Premier Legacy Themes and may be outdated! If you are using the new Kajabi Pages Themes, please refer to the updated guide here.
Add a thumbnail image for a landing page video:
- From your Dashboard, choose the Website tab.
- Then, click Pages.
- Select the landing page you want to edit.
- Click Add Section or select an existing section with Video.
- Then, click on the video to edit.
- Under the video uploader on the left sidebar, click Pick File to upload an image.
- Upload a new image or select a recent file to use as the thumbnail.
- Click Save to keep your changes: