Learn to set up an Event for your audience to register to through your site. Use the versatility of Events in Kajabi to send emails surrounding a specific date.
Creating an Event
- Open the Marketing tab on your dashboard.
- Select the Events section.
- Click + New Event.
- Configure the Event as a one-time occurrence or recurring:
Read Events Overview to learn more about Events.
Event actions are used to set up registration emails, reminder emails, and follow up emails linked to the start time of your Event.
- In your Event, Click Add Email.
- Choose when you would like to send the email in relation to your Event:
To create your Event registration Form:
- Start from your dashboard and select the Marketing tab then choose Forms.
- Click + New Form and name enter a title for it (only you will be able to see the title).
- Set up what fields you want included on the form and check the boxes you prefer in the After Submission section.
- Scroll down to the Automations section and choose + New Automation.
- Choose the dropdown under the Then section and then choose Register to an Event.
- Select the event you want this Form to register to: