A Form in Kajabi is super versatile and very easy to use. Forms can be used as an Opt-in, a survey, a questionnaire, etc.
In this article:
Creating a Form
To create a new Form:
- From the Dashboard, open the Marketing tab and select Forms.
- Select + Add New Form.
- Add a title, add new fields, Automations, and customize after submission actions:
Read How to Use Automations in Forms and customize your Form to fit your business vision.
By default, Forms are set up as a Double Opt-In. Learn more about Double Opt-in Forms.
Customizing the Form
To customize the design of your Form:
- Edit an existing page or create a new page in the Pages tab or on your Website.
- Add an Opt-in Form section to the page.
- Choose the Form you want to use in that specific Opt-in Form section.
- Begin customizing the look of the Form on the page:
To make a Field required or optional on your Form, click on the Field and check or uncheck the box at the bottom of the Field editor.